Pomegranate Tissue Culture
The Pomegranate (Punica granatum) is a fruit-bearing deciduous shrub or small tree in the family Lythraceae that grows between 5 and 10 m (16 and 33 ft) tall. The fruit is typically in season in the Northern Hemisphere from September to February, and in the Southern Hemisphere from March to May.
Pomegranate Plantation is vulnerable to many diseases such as Cercospora fruit spot, Heart rot and other Pests such as Aphids and Leaf-Footed Plant Bugs. Due to these factors, Pomegranate Tree Care is very Essential in Nature. We at Hybrid Agri Using the Plant tissue culture Techniques not only help you protect your yield from such diseases but also help you maximize the yield using the cutting edge technology in our possession.
The Pomegranate Tissue Culture Procedure involves:
- Initiation of aseptic cultures from shoot-tips obtained from disease-free Pomegranate plants
- Multiplication of the shoots to the desired scale
- Induction of roots to individual shoots
- Primary & secondary hardening of the tender plantlets in the poly-house
- Field-transfer of the hardened tissue culture plants
Pomegranate Farming is an ever-growing market in India and we help you to reach the standards. Tissue culture Pomegranate Trees at Hybrid Agri also grows to a mature plant very quickly giving you a quick and a wholesome yield. Pomegranate tissue culture is very important due to its vulnerability to Pests and Diseases. We use state of art technology to produce best and quality yield.